- Mark Anthony Donlin Jr. and Kristin Grace Norton, both of Clarks Summit.
- Erica Keisling, Clarks Summit, v. Thomas Jason Griffiths, Clarks Summit; married May 31, 2014, in Clarks Summit; Arthur F. Silverblatt, attorney.
- Laura Ancherani, Waverly Twp., v. Anthony Ancherani, Bloomsburg; married July 30, 2004, in Austin, Texas; Brenda M. Kobal, attorney.
- Angela C. Klein, 950 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to David M. Klein, 1708 Harding St., Scranton, and Judy Lynn Galiney, 23 DeHoff Drive, Flemington, N.J.
- Ann Louise Nordmark, 207 Turnpike Road, P.O. Box 92, Dalton, letters testamentary to Alan H. Nordmark, 205 2nd St., Dalton.
- William T. Walsh, 23 Sawyer Drive, Dalton, letters testamentary to Allicia Holden, 2204 Georgetown Blvd., Prosper, Texas.
- Beverly C. Bilinsky, 417 state Route 106, Greenfield Twp., letters testamentary to Allyson Bilinsky, 87 Sylvan Acres, Scott Twp.
- Rushmore Loan Management Services LLC, attorney-in-fact for Legacy Mortgage Asset Trust 2018-RPLS, Irvine, Calif., to Oleksandr N. Vasko, South Abington Twp.; a property in Fell Twp. for $37,000.
- LEC Construction Services LLC, Scranton, to B & M Property Development LLC, Dunmore; a property at 509 Scott Road, South Abington Twp., for $137,500.
- Nancy L. Pivovarnik, South Abington Twp., to Michael A. and Michele A. Biduck, Jenkins Twp.; a property at 910 Fairview Road, South Abington Twp., for $140,000.
- James V. Negvesky, executor of the estate of Barbara Joyce Negvesky, also known as Barbara Negvesky and Barbara J. Negvesky, Lackawanna County, to David Linhares, Lackawanna County; a property at 106 Silver Maple Drive, Scott Twp., for $205,000.
- Jordan Hine and Theresa Castelli, Scott Twp., as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Jason and Laura Rowland, Carbondale; three parcels in Scott Twp. for $171,000.
- Amy L. Feisel, assistant vice president of Cartus Financial Corp., agent for Michael Alfonso DeFeo, Newton Twp., to Cartus Financial Corp.; a property at 1323 Gravel Pond Road, Newton Twp., for $182,000.
- Cartus Financial Corp. to Bridgid S. Thomas; a property at 1323 Gravel Pond Road, Newton Twp., for $182,000.
- U.S. Bank, National Association, Irvine, Calif., to Teresa Magnotta and Korey Elkins, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 241 N. Abington Road, Clarks Green, for $171,810.
- Dana Marie Relation, Scranton, to Kyle Walsh, Clarks Summit; a property at 221 N. Merrifield Ave., Scranton, for $87,700.
- Michael and Betty Marino, Clarks Green, to Jennifer M. Tar, Dalton; a property at 112 Hill St., Clarks Green, for $137,900.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
- Leonard Joseph Condi III, 138 Locust Drive, West Abington Twp.; $73,836.15.
- Leonard Joseph Condi III, 138 Locust Drive, West Abington Twp.; $395,959.32.
Elizabeth Dempsey, 300 Cherry St., second floor, Dunmore, v. Eliza R. Baldwin, 26 Ethel Park Lane, Tunkhanncok, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus interest, costs and other such relief deemed just and proper, for injuries suffered June 29, 2019, in an automobile accident at Northern Boulevard and Sumner Avenue, South Abington Twp.; Matthew D. Dempsey, attorney.