Places to Eat
Font size: [A] [A] [A]
The following is a sampling of the various places where festival goers can eat this weekend.
- Armetta's Pizzeria: 329 Northern Blvd., Chinchilla. Open Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 3-9 p.m.
- Beta Bread: 404 S. State St., Clarks Summit. Open Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sub-Zero Superheroes Café: located inside the Clarks Summit Borough Building, 304 S. State St. Open Thursday from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Featuring items from the Lions Club of the Abingtons and Clarks Summit Borough.
- Colarusso's Café: 100 E. Grove St., Clarks Summit. Open Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Chili Café: located at Fellowship Hall inside the First Presbyterian Church of Clarks Summit, 300 School St. Open Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Proceeds to benefit mission trips.
- Duffy's Coffee House: 312 S. State St., Clarks Summit. Open Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. There will be live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings with additional live performances on Saturday afternoon from 2-4 p.m. Specials will include specialty peppermint, caramel, white chocolate with toasted marshmallow and vanilla cookie hot chocolates.
- Rosario's Pizzeria and Ristorante: 100 Highland Ave., Clarks Summit. Open Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 9 p.m.
- State Street Grill: 114 S. State St., Open Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 4-10 p.m. Open for brunch on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 4-10 p.m.